ALL FUTURE COOKING CLASSES WILL NOW BE HELD AT TESTA BARRA!
CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE WEBSITE TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
Cook, Wine & Dine with our monthly cooking classes!
Join Macomb County’s award-winning chef, Jeff Baldwin, at our ever-popular cooking classes! Our Cooking Classes make GREAT GIFTS!!!
- Delectable Lessons – Classes include demonstrations by Chef Jeff and team. They’ll entertain, educate, and enthrall you as you learn insider culinary secrets!
- Eat What You See – Your culinary experience will be an extraordinary sampling dinner prepared by Chef and the team.
- Wine Pairings – You can’t serve fine food without fine wine to go with it! Along with your meal, you’ll receive specialty wines and cocktails to complement the dishes.
- Recipes for Success – At each class, you’ll receive recipes for each and every dish we create! You’ll be able to recreate this wonderful meal at home, any time you want!
Our classes are from 6:30pm to 8:30pm – $55 for 1 person, or $100 for 2
- SOLD OUT! June 12 & 13 – Signature Favorites…Top Chef!
Always a crowd favorite and always sold out months in advance. Five of our chefs will compete to be Top Chef, and the audience will be the judge. You won’t want to miss it!
- Monday, July 10 – BBQ Throw Down Southern Style
Our chefs will throw down some delicious southern style barbecue recipes that you will love to try on your own barbecue!
- Monday, August 7 – Fish & Seafood Lovers
Fish…seafood…need we say more about this class? The only real question is if our chefs can come up with a delicious dessert that fits the seafood bill. Join us and find out! ($10 additional per person)
- NEW: Monday, September 11 – Taste of Spain
Discover the best of this vibrant, colorful cuisine. You’ll learn how to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and a variety of regional Spanish dishes, washed down by a luscious homemade sangria.
- NEW: Monday, October 9 – Oktoberfest
Enjoy authentic German style cuisine with a modern twist on traditional Oktoberfest favorites. Simple recipes from sauerkraut to braised cabbage and crispy pork schnitzel. Beer tasting as well!
- Tuesday, November 14 – Let’s Give Thanks
Always a crowd favorite! Chef Jeff and the team will share with you some amazing twists on your traditional Thanksgiving feast. If you are making Thanksgiving dinner this year, this will provide you with some great inspiration!